Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top 3 ... Favourite Board Games

Topsy-Turvy Top Three Time Tout le Monde!

Today's Top 3: Favourite Board Games

1) Candyland!
Why?
Because I say so that's why - any game that can take me through the lands of Princess Loly, King Kandy, and make Molasses scary (Gloppy lives in my nightmareland) in one trip 'round is gonna be legendary in my books.

2) The Game of Life
Why?
Because being little miss Practicality, I ALWAYS put in my time getting a Post Secondary education at the start and now with the new version - shiz like that actually matters! In the old version you could begin your adventure right out of highschool and become a doctor on your next spin! Not Anymore! This game is amazing in every way. You MUST get a proper job, you MUST buy a house (Tudour what up!) You MUST get married to the opposite sex, and you almost always MUST produce children. Then you wade your way through your home getting flooded (DAMN I FORGOT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE AGAIN!) and useless Family vacays until you make it to the promise land - 1 of 2 retirement homes - AHAHAH jokes on you - you can't afford the nice one after all that. Man I love this game.
3) Mall Madness
Why?!
Um ... best. game. ever. besides the inevitable fight for the best looking (read: most legit looking) credit card on the outset, this game is flawless. you run around the mall chasing after all the items on your list, gleefully swiping your credit card without repercussion, just like life - ahaha gotcha! And when the mall announcer chick randomly interrupts with the locations of the next sales and clearances - HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT cuz you're in for a ride.


Honourable mention: Don't Wake Daddy. Never actually played the game but my god the theme song from the commercial is still rattling around in my brain all these years after it aired regularly ... check it if you must.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0