Monday, May 25, 2009

J+K+8: Live Blogging Continued

(me playing Kate - Don't Interrupt me AGAIN! Ivana playing Jon ... just Jon ...)
"We did the bday party for the kids ... well uh Kate did most of it"

Aaden's Patience is tested again:
Kate takes the kids to the store Colin (the special one) looses his balloon - Aaden is visibly disgusted.
Colin: "Aiden can i taste the green one?"
Aaden: "It's apple..."

Kateisms ...
"Even the nay-sayers keep me where I need to be!"
"I'm so unstreamerless It's not funny"
"Those are Gargeous!"
"You bring home all the Junkily Punkily"
Ivana find double meaning in this one ... Jon


Our Thoughts...
Ivana: I bet Aaden is planning one of those pyramid schemes to scam his own family.
Caitie: OMG BACKYARDIGAN PINATAS! I want.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0