Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best. Hat. Ever.

Today was gross weather-wise again. I was working feverishly all day at the computer which inspired mobility once I finally got home. I've been toying with the idea of rearranging some furniture in the very small bedroom I share with my younger sister in order to maximize space. I decided today would be the day that I started that process. I roped my sister into working on her stuff and while I was poking my nose into her side of the closet I found this awesome hat that was part of one of her dancing costumes from years passed. I quickly shut her side of the closet door and put it atop my head bursting out of the closet and performing an Ashlee Simpsonesque Jig to UB40's Red Red Wine. It was all very surreal. It wasn't until I did a little impromptu photo shoot and had tried on some tassled cuffs that my sister admitted the feathers were actually part of a headband that didn't belong on that hat. I was devastated. End of story.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0