Friday, May 29, 2009

Special Delivery Courtesy of Gagapost

As I mentioned in this previous post, I knew the coming of Lady Gaga's video for my favourite song of hers Paparazzi would not be long and on this oh so humdrum Friday it has finally arrived! The video is obviously amazing and probably her best to date. She actually even looks kind of cute in it. When She is first carried out of the limo in that fierce choreographed move my heart fluttered with a love of her ridiculousness that grew to epic proportions when she started to shimmy about with those crutches. You know when I first heard this song I thought a video starring a man-crazed Gaga who eventually kills her target would be the best route to take and it looks like I wasn't far off... Enjoy and Happy Friday!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0