Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Sweet New Ride

Yay! Tomorrow is my birthday and in anticipation of this blessed and revered event my dad surprised me by taking me to pick out a bike! I have been thinking about getting a bike for quite some time now. I had resolved to wait, but it turned out to be such a wonderful present. I've already Christened it with a ride through the forest by my house and then messed up the seat flying through a hidden pothole in between two speedbumps in the Sheridan College parking lot. All is good and fixed now and I am so going to be a bikeaholic (new vocab continues - Goalatude #8) all summer (Getting outside - Goalatude #4). As for the rest of my weekend. Most of it has been spent entertaining my cousin Maddie (her birthday is today!) and sister Laura by giving them mani/pedis and teaching them about life and such...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0