Monday, May 25, 2009

Live Blogging - JON + KATE + 8



Live blogging has begun! Yay fun time! we've got sustinence in the form of pop and pizza and entertainment in the form of the J+K+8 preshow woot!!! okay so don't really know how to liveblog so i'm just gonna post the hilarity that ensues tonight while watching....
Ivana: what is so special about them - they all came at one - what else?
Caitie: Kate is so orange ... her shirt is blending into her skin!
Ivana: oh oh that's my tv - i think i turned up the brightness....
Things I've noticed so far:
Aiden is grazy (typo but staying): as Ivana says he is operating at such a higher level than his siblings, it is just jnot possible for him to cope properly anymore. I'm sure he had encoded hidded equations in his finger painting - I knew he would not be impressed with PLease Touch Museum ....
Jon is always sauced and probably off his face on ketamin - my favourite part is when he is making excuses for his absences: "uh I'm sorry I wasn't there... I was at my mums for 8 days there was a lot of stuff going on I had to watch the dogs " Really Jon? there's not a lot going on at your place? like 8 KIDS?! fav/most repeated quote: "I can't be Jon I have to be Jon and Kate +8"

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0