Monday, May 25, 2009

Jon and Kate, Live Blogging Extravaganza

Tonight I am travelling to far and distant (those words mean the same thing) lands to watch the season premiere of JON and KATE + Marriage Problems ... I mean 8. I'll be watching it at my fellow blogette's home, because I don't get TLC. This show has been so built up on account of alleged infidelities on the part of both parties, but I'm sure it will be a let down - the hype rarely delivers... In any case I just must tune in - I used to watch the show when the sextuplets were just wee little things - Aiden, the professor, has always been my favourite. I will be live blogging during the show. Of course I had to look up what Live blogging actually was, I decided to do it because it sounded cool, not because I knew anything about it. Apparently all I gotsta do is sit, watch, blog. easy peasy. Tune in at 8 (I think it's 8, at least logically a show with the number 8 in it should be broadcast at 8 - easy to remember and what not).

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0