Thursday, April 23, 2009

Misc: Exams and Mantracker

In 1 hour and 30 minutes I will be sitting down to write my second last exam of 3rd year - exciting stuff, I know. Not nearly as exciting as having to come back home and study for my final exam of the year ... no, that in itself is just too exciting for words....barf. I've neglected my blog a little this week because I've been studying and also been lounging about in a nonproductive manner for the rest of the time. I am definitely in an exam funk and I can't seem to pry myself free... I've even stopped listening to music really up until today ... I've just been blahhh. What I have done though, is watch copious amounts of television ... more specifically: Planet Earth (always enjoyable) and as of Tuesday I am now addicted to MANTRACKER:




Basically this is the most intense reality show I watch next to Hell's Kitchen and I LOVES it. two prey are thrown out into the Canadian wilderness and given a bit of a headstart, but Mantracker (an Albertan cowboy ... a real live cowboy!) is sooooo BA and is always just a few paces behind them. My favourite description of a prey so far is "Maverick Chicken Farmer" .... enough said.

What I'm Listening to: Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2 by My Morning Jacket : it's a little slow to start but give it some time ....


My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2
Found at bee mp3 search engine

3 comments:

ivana m. said...

here i am! all in all, i am in love with your design related posts, makes me wish i had an interior designer!

hangouts/getting lost downtown o-town soon?

love love love,

ivana

ivana m. said...

also, i saw another episode of gangland

memorable moments:

"dem (them) money, bring dem power, bring dem greed"

"e'vr (every) day we slippin' (slippin': running from police officers)"

cait said...

=D

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0