Sunday, April 19, 2009

Waterfront Walk Ep. 2

To break up the monotonousness (if that's not a word it should be) of studying for exams I like to get out and get fresh air when the weather the is nice. so this afternoon after finishing writing my review sheets for my early Greek archeology exam tomorrow, Calvin and I went for a walkaroo down by the water ... this time I brought my proper camera.

Calvin practiced balancing ... with some difficulty (facial expression is PRICELESS) We both practiced our nautical skills. Clearly Calvin has never driven a boat before, as evidenced by him hanging off the stearing wheel. I on the other hand am (or was) a licensed pleasure craft operator (caitie's 12yr old boy self says: that sounds really dirrrty tee-hee) so I handled the wheel like a pro. Calvin's shadow points to a duck ... Calvin is nowhere to be found ........Calvin investigates a pipe that looks like a remodeled version of those in Super Mario ... NES era .... god I miss that console.I try (again) to take a decent picture of some of the wind turbines of Wolfe Island. fail (again).I take a photo of what I think is the Queen's Rugby field ... end up taking a photo of the bleachers on its perimeter.Am drawn to the graffiti on the wall of Theological hall that reads: TRON (isn't this a 1980s film that I have never seen and never will? Thought so.)Token Summerhill shot, only this time I took it of the ugly part of the building ... dare to be different. Calvin calls the tricolour flag ugly ... I defend it until, just when I'm about to take an upclose shot of it, it stops blowing in the wind ... now I'm not so sure about the tricolour flag myself.Postcard shot of Biosci ... if people bought postcards of science lab buildings.

Calvin snoops through our downstairs neighbours' mailbox ... finds exactly what he was looking for: a Lancome flyer...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0