Friday, April 17, 2009

Filler

Experiencing lovely weather in the southern Ontario region - but of course I'm stuck inside "studying" and unfortunately do tax related stuff *vomitrotious* (was watching an old episode of Arthur this morning - rad). Anyway - it's been a couple of days since my last post so I thought I'd pay my blog a little attention ... This is a picture of a bedroom that i like ... mostly like the bike though. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to write about ... except maybe... okay, so months ago I watched an old episode of Ponderland with Russell Brand in which he said that the 'screen saver' for his brain was this jingle from an old commercial. Well since then I've been semi-paying attention to what my very own brain screen saver might be ... hard to do since this "screen-saver" pops up when I am not actually thinking ... and then of course I forget what it was that was filling my brain for that period of time ... In any case I'm pretty positive that I don't have one standard song or 'thing' that pops into my head ... I think it must change pretty regularly...I have to admit though lately if I'm not doing anything or thinking of anything in particular I can usually count on one song to randomly start humming ... 1) Guilty of Love by Mylo ... I don't know why but that's what starts playing ... yeah so that was a waste of a post ... back to Early Greek Archeology ...

What I'm Listening To: Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3. Dorcas and I were driving back to Kingston yesterday and cruising to the sounds of my ipod and this song came on. I instantly liked the song when I first heard it (can't remember where), but now I LOVE it! It's so fun and the lyrics, while offensive, are funny. Totally going on my Summer Mixtape #1.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0