Wednesday, April 1, 2009

END of BLOG

Well it's been a good couple-month run, but I've decided that me and my blog must now part ways. There's been laughing, crying (not really but for the sake of the moment indulge me) and everything in between, but I've come to realize that ... April Fools! I know an end of blog would upset maybe 3 people max (including myself) but whateves. I love my little corner of the internet world and I am here to stay ... at least while it still interests me =D.

The mug above is one of my favourites and while drinking my coffee this morning I thought I'd pay it the respect it deserves by taking its picture and posting it here. I have no idea where you would even begin to find another mug this awesome... so good luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING MEEE

so listen. maybe three weeks ago i randomly found ur blog cus i clicked that button at the top that lets ppl browse blogs

and i came accross yours (first try), and I LOVED IT. i read all ur blogs and even left u an obsessed comment at the end of an adele/amy/anti-jonas blog or something.

anyway, ive been looking for ur blog EVERYWHERE cus i barely remembered the name, but finally typed in "clock blogspot adele" into google and found urs!

BUT I CANT BELIEVE UR LEAVING.

no. wait.

it just hit me. this must be a april fools joke.

anyway, im glad i found u again. lol

Anonymous said...

wow im incredibly stupid. i skipped the middle of the first paragraph because I just couldn't contain myself.

Anyway, my name's Stephen. My blog is www.c12ux.wordpress.com

(just so you know im not a creepy 40 year old man who enjoys watching children from his basement, I have pictures a couple pages back)

anyway, tata my friends

cait said...

ahaha. that's cute - thanks for reading

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0