Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HG Blog

I love home shows. Any kind really: whether they involve buying a home, renovating a home, redesigning a home - it really doesn't matter. I'm just all about real estate these days. Most likely this is because a) they are easy to watch and pleasing to the eye and b) I can't actually do any of the things I see myself because I rent an apartment during school and spend the rest of the time at my parents' home - neither of which I am able to take any design liberties with. So... in an effort to satiate my desire for decor I've decided to use my blog as a kind of scrapbook of sorts for design. Along with my other mildy amusing entries, there will now be snapshots of design I like. Obviously this is more for my sake than anyone elses ... but then again the same can be said for the blog in its entirety.

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE the architecture of the room above - my only issue with the amazing ceiling bookshelves is the fact that reaching for a book could be a bit difficult because of the whole vertically-challenged thing I have to deal with.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0