Friday, March 27, 2009

When Bad Shoes happen to random Queen's students

What on God's green earth are these?! I was walking from my latin class to my Greek Archeology lecture yesterday and I saw a guy wearing THESE! wtf? The first thing that popped into my head was that sketch from SNL about J.J. Casuals (obviously making fun of my beloved Jack Johnson for being such a surfer hipster). Anyway I decided to look up just what these things were ...
Bascially they are exactly what they look like ... like toe socks in the extreme - toe shoes ..... what new and crazy product will they think of next for me not to buy?



What I'm Listening to>>> Empire of the Sun - We are the People, Walking on a Dream, Half Mast
If you love the 80's (or have an unhealthy obsession with them like myself), if you like freaky duos (think MGMT: trippy, techno, psychodelicness) and/or have a fondness for the likes of Mylo, Kraftwerk or even Jamiroquai then you will looove Empire of the Sun. also check out some of their videos ... please and then explain them to me.

3 comments:

ivana m. said...

well now this is just pushing it. but its still better than the wooden clogs (1 size too small) that my dad wears around EVERYWHERE that he got from holland.

think about seeing a 6'7 man walking down the street in ..... wooden clogs and white socks. sigh.

cait said...

=D what a sight to behold that would be

ivana m. said...

i am in LOVE with your pic. so so so so so so so sooooo lovely.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0