Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alcestis

Last night was performance night and it was suiteably hectic, stressful, fun, and amazing all in one! Last minute painting of backdrops and construction of a backstage area all came together in the end. The actors and crew were all amazing, costumes were wonderful, and the audience (particularly Classics majors) got the jokes! phew. here a TONS of pictures from the big night! Unfortunately I didn't actually see any of the play because and I'm not in any og the pictures because under those black sheets to the left side I was frantically manouvering around and out of actors' ways whilst holding an ipod to shine light on my copy of the play anxiously awaiting any cue to prompt. Everything went off almost without a hitch, though and my DJ-ing was pretty much right on cue.

















0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0