Thursday, April 2, 2009

If You're Feeling Summery



Spring - a - ling. Clearly I am way too preoccupied with sunshine right now to do any work. I love it! In kingston it precipitates hardcore ALL school year long and then as soon as I'm gone it gets busy getting beautiful with sunshine and a warm breeze.... and tourists. Last summer, after moving from my old digs to a new apartment basically downtown and two blocks from the waterfront, Ivana and I made a trip up to Kingston to chill and act like tourists. We went shopping, visited the Penn museum and then Ivana tried to get in the Penn itself. We walked by the water, we went on the Haunted walk of kingston - it was legen .... wait for it ... dary. Anyway the sun just got me in the mood for Spring, Summer, whatever and I'm totally just using my blog to postpone work. (t a n g e n t a l e r t: WTF is my prof thinking giving us 3 assignments due on the last day of class! I'm supposed to just stay in and do homework all effing night while everyone else celebrates the end of the year!? Well I DON'T THINK SO - I am going out and there is no way you are going to stop ME! well...I promise to get my homework done first ... but THEN!!!! t a n g e n t o v e r)
P.S. I'm pretty sure my textbook is NOT suppose to literally fall apart while I'm flipping through it. I guess that's what you get for buying used ... and maybe it's a little bit my fault for the way I treated it .... maybe

anyway ....

Here's what I'm listening to: Men's Needs by The Cribs.
(click the album cover)
This song is a couple years old now but man it puts me in the mood for summertime.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0