Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's International CHOCOLATE Day! aka Easter!

Being that it is Easter Sunday I thought I'd tell you a little story about Chocolate ... my housemate Calvin I guess bought some Dove chocolates. Inside the foil wrapping of every chocolate is a little saying (kind of like a fortune cookie). Only these sayings don't predict any sort of future, they have little phrases like, "Sleep on high thread-count sheets". Well, I could tell Calvin was going to have some trouble with theses chocolates from the get go when he read his first wrapper as "Lump on the bed" instead of what it actually said: "Jump on the bed". So when he started opening wrappers that were clearly meant for women I had to laugh ... "Wearing a Push-Up Bra isn't cheating" and "Match your underwear" These caused Calvin to maybe have a bit of an adverse reaction to the actual chocolate product initially, but in the end he embraced it. So too have many people I guess since when I googled Dove chocolate, there were as many pictures of wrappers as the choclate themselves...
Also .. If you want to create your very own personalized message to be wrapped around chocolate, ripped open and then thrown away .... well you most definitely CAN! click here and Dove should totally pay me for the referrals.... just saying

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0