Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Teacup Incident

Unlike myself, already working and getting ready to finish my first full week of summer 'vacay', my friend and fellow blogette, Ivana is still studying for two final exams (yeah UofT will do that to you). As I was complaining about how she's abandoned me in Oakville, and she about how tedious studying the French language can be - she came up with this solution: blog. "But what about?!" I asked. I'm not blogged out per se, I've just not been up to anything too interesting these past couple of days - just eat, work, sleep. I decided to think of a random topic and then wikiresearch it and write an informative post (FIRST EVER) on that topic. I typed 'Teacup' into my google toolbar just as Ivana msn-ed me back with the topic of her own next blog post - "china cups". This is when I started getting chills - we had been thinking about the same thing! IMAGINE WHAT THAT MEANS! It was like a Vulcan Mind Meld without the physical contact (unfortunately ;D). I've taken this incident, which will hearby be known as The Teacup Incident, very seriously. I've also decided that teacupping will now enter into my vocabulary as an interchangeable term for Vulcan mind-melding (Hey! I'm working on Goalatude #8 without even realizing it! well ... now I guess I've realized it). So, now I've blogged about Teacups without actually blogging about tea cups. God works in mysterious ways...

1 comments:

ivana m. said...

my love for you is immense but also ever growing...contradiction? perhaps but my love for you rebels against grammatical standards and rules.

we are so connected...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0