Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fire...Foxy

Last night I was bored out of my skull and looking to do anything other than work, so naturally I clicked open a new internet browser window and typed in "cute mammals". slowly but surely my search become more direct and defined, "cute puppies", "cute border terrier puppies" etc. somehow I ended up typing in "panda" and then eventually "red panda" and one of the results of the search was these pictures of the cutest little dog with a dyed mane. I don't know why or how but it is sooo cute. Anyway I squeeled and Calvin, who was trying to study was like "What now?...." When he saw the pictures he said "looks like a... Firefox" which funnily enough is exactly what the dog was intended to look like - THe Mozilla Firefox logo.... So really the point of this post was to share these cutre pictures ... not because there is any great story to them ... I should probably go and read The Persians by Aeschylus now, as I've been intending to do for the past 1 1/2 hours.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0