Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Desired Study Spaces

I'm in the thick of exam studying so I've been setting up each day in the same place - at my desk in my room and wishing I was somewhere else. Somewhere with a little more light and a little more space. Here are a couple of the areas I'm dreaming of ...


I am all about natural light, especially when studying so this nook with the sky light is like my dream come true. I also love the pattern of the wallpaper.
Once again love the natural light and also the view of greenery from this study space ...

I like that this small home office has so many different seating options: you can sit at the desk, lounge on the sofa or curl up on the chair.


(images from Apartment Therapy and Design Sponge)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0