Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Radio is Good? ... Sometimes...


While I was working on my carpal tunnel - I mean data input today I was listening to good old iTunes radio. I was on the illest (yeah I don't know if I can get away with it but I'm just gonna go ahead and try - wut up 'Sauga Crew!) station. It was playing some golden tunes that I hadn't heard in a while ... some examples you ask? Why of course dahling...
Pass the Dutchie, Fade Into You - Mazzy Star and Follow You Down - Gin Blossoms. I know crazy random songs of the 80s and 90s --> how I adore you.

Anyways ... As I was downloading these songs I had one of those {woah} moments. You know, example: {woah}, Steve Winwood made some killer music in the 80s (hello!: 'Valerie' and 'Higher Love'). Well this {woah} moment was like: WOAH - remember when Billy Talent was cool? And I loved their music .... and I bought their CD .... yeah.... (end of {woah} moment). I do have to say that their first album still holds up for me - it's quite good actually upon further thought ... unlike my S Club 7 CD...but let's not go there.
Listen to River Below (for old 'highschool' times sake - I know Try Honesty, The Ex, were possibly bigger hit singles but this song is soooo goood)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0