Friday, July 17, 2009

Mogg etc.



It's Friday and for the second day in a row I've not had to work at all - this is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I have no responsibilities and can do whatever my heart desires. A curse because I can't actually do anything I want, in fact there is not much I can do I am pretty much stuck inside. So I've watched an episode of Gangland, read a bit, dyed my hair fiery red, and am currently listening to 94.7 Wave Jazz. Yeah, jazz: I used to hate jazz, but this is smooth jazz which is in a completely different category from regular jazz. plus there is the added bonus that I have never heard any of the music I'm listening to now. Also currently flicking through pages and pages of the Mogg Blogg laughing periodically, cringing just as often ... the pictures are some of my favourite crazy designs I've looked at so far today =D

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0