Thursday, July 2, 2009

While You Are Away From Me ...

Dear Blog,

Sorry I've been so selfish with my time. I've not updated you in a week and for that I apologize. I promise I'll be back in full binge-blogging force tomorrow. for now let me use this space as a platform for demanding a postcard from Italy. You know who you are and you know that you must fulfill this request. I'll been wishing and waiting all while you are gone and listening to Postcards from Italy by Beirut until you return ...



until then ...

p.s. I LOVE this band beyond reason. They are simply lovely and I can't believe I've never heard of them before this week *SHAMED*

1 comments:

ivana m. said...

HAHAHA yes!!! update more often by the way..i only checked 30 times today geez

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0