Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend Sum Up


I know Tuesday is now coming to a close, but I thought I'd do a little rundown of my weekend for form's sake - wouldn't want to miss documenting anything!

My family headed up to a neighbour's cottage this weekend and I opted to stay home - but I actually didn't spend much time at home as it turns out.

Friday I rented too many movies and ended up only being able to watch one (Confessions of a Shopoholic - cute...). Saturday I was startled awake by a crash of thunder right overtop my house which turned out to be quite licky because I had stayed up super late and not set an alarm. I headed downtown TO and hit up the ROM with Calvin. It was overrun with kids and culminated in me getting the wits scared out of me by a person dressed as a dinosaur slowly shuffling towards me ... very scary when you don't realize what's going on.

Dorcas picked us up at a subway station near her house and drove all the way back to Oakville for dinner at Alice Fazoolis (yay! my favourite) and BRUNO - Oh.My.God. I was so scandalized the entire time. I've decided that Borat was much better - but there was still loads of hilarity in this film as well. Later that night I endeavoured to watch another of the movies I rented (Waitress: went on too long, but kind of cute) and then fell asleep. Sunday I found some great deals on short and capris - much needed with my impending summer vacay!

Basically this weekend was a lovely break from the monotony of work-home-sleep-work ... hope everyone else had just as good a time and remember, tomorrow is already humpday! Schweet.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0