Thursday, July 23, 2009

Window Shopping

Today will be the second day I spend all day inside with nothing to do. Yesterday I filled the hours cleaning the house top to bottom (in reverse) and reading. But now with all the cleaning done I'm left with nothing to do. The heavens have opened up with a diluge of rain and I've no car so I am pretty much trapped within these four walls (which are then subdivided but that is of no matter). So what do I do when there is nothing to be done? I online shop. Well, I perform the equivalent of online window shopping, with the goal of simultaneously finding loads of things I want, no, Need and not buying any of it. Here are some of the things I'm coveting as I type: "Ditch the Car" poster by Nikki McClure, Tiffany Crown key pendant in silver (oh I've wanted one forever - dare to dream), sugarplum flat by Volatile, tye dye wallet by Loop, wall decals, yellow satin pumps by Emilio Pucci, and Three Keyboard playing cat ... not really but highlarious all the same...

(oops! how did this get here?! =D)

I must say I'm surprised Michael K from Dlisted has not pounced on that Three Keyboard Playing Cat Tshirt ....

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0