Monday, July 27, 2009

True Garbage, more like


So I watched True Blood last night. *Hands on hips/furrowed brow* What the hell was that?!? I have been praising this show from the beginning, but this season has been exceptionally underwhelming. NOTHING HAPPENED - AGAIN! pfft. I am sick of them dragging out boringness and I am soooooo sick os Sookie. Worst leading woman in the history of HBO - In the name of all things holy please get ON with the Marianne story line and get back to regular old vampiric debauchery ... thank you. Sincerely a loving fan. Hey maybe if I actually send them a 'disappointed/irate' letter they'll send me first season DVDs. Hey, it worked with Williams Coffee Pub, it might work with HBO, no?


P.S. more Lafayette and Jessica, stat.

4 comments:

Catalina (like the island) said...

gurrlllll

i iz not know that you watch that showw.

oh mannnn. this is on some otha level.

listen (note: pronounce the T) i burned the entire first season on DVD that my cousin got from best buy (employee discount!!!), how about next week, you + me on neyagawa selling copies to wealthy pretentious elitist oakvillians particularly that girl ywanna

gurl, lets do this!!!

-cat(alina)

ittttttttttt's.....CAAAATTalina said...

also, that ywanna chick totally closed off her blog, can you say pretentious?

cait said...

yeah, she's a beyatch (she's blown me off like 5 times in the past week, lameeeeee)let's get her.

cait said...

p.s. doesn't make a difference if she closed it off when she never updates anyways, though does it?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0