Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Do you think that's bad or do you think that's normal?"

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS HAS RETURNED ... sort of. I was looking on youtube for a flight of the conchords season two preview and was pleasantly surprised by a NEW full episode from season two! Follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q69TgUH9Euw&feature=related to see the new episode in its entirety. Its not their best work, but I did laugh out loud multiple times and that is good enough for me! The songs weren't that catchy, but I'd love to get a hold of some Femident. Murray as usual stole the show in my eyes ... in fact it seemed as if he was the main star of the episode. The second season officially starts sometime in January so I guess I'll have to busy myself with my season one Dvds until then!

1 comments:

cait said...

editorial note: the picture in this post is kind of a shout out to Calvin: denim on denim on faux denim --> no one pulls it off quite like you.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0