Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joyeux Noël

So Christmas came and went and it was lovely and I was busy being Chrismasy with family so I didn't blog. That is a good thing. Now that the holiday is over and I have a little bit of free time on my hands I thought I'd give a summary of my celebrations and be done with Christmas for another year - *sugh* (typo, but i'm keeping it).

Christmas Eve was nice. My mum and step dad came over to my dad's along with some neighbours from our street and we ate lots of delicious food.


That night I got precious few hours of sleep as a I went to bed at 2am and was awoken at 6 but my sister who was extremely excited to get to open presents. we finally all pulled ourselves out of bed a 7:45 and opened Santa's gifts before enjoying a delicious breakfast and finally opening our presents at around noon. I recieved many thoughtful and fun gifts including baking supplies a book of poetry by Blake, Guess Who?, and a homeade ornament from Laura. We then went to my aunt and uncle's for Christmas dinner, which was amazing and overindulgent.

Boxing day I headed to Niagra falls with the other half of my family and hit up a corny wax museum and haunted house before going to the Copacabana Brazillian Steak House - meat, meat and more meat and no her name was not LOLA - and then enjoying martinis at the hilton penthouse lounge. All in all a delightful Christmas!

Here are some more photos including Daisy (the dog), the Lockness Turkey (my uncle's creation), and FOOD! Also is Joseph from Guess Who not foxy?



What I'm listening to: Love You Lately - Daniel Powter (old, I know, but so damn catchy!)check it: http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/1/lately_daniel_powter/1.html

2 comments:

ivana m. said...

"typo but i'm keeping it" hahahaha dlisted. i love you. Also, I love the new layout and the name of the post, so frenchie of you ;)

cait said...

thanks - as you can tell i worked on it a lot today =)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0