Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy X-mas (Exams Are Over) ... well almost!


Well the Exam season is winding down and I am looking forward to finally going home tomorrow after my last exam at 2pm. It has been an excrutiatingly long exam period since I only have three exams spread over two and a half weeks - ridiculous! To top it off, my computer has finally decided to crap out on me and I'm writing this post on my housemates computer. Hopefully I will be able to get onto my blog from my computer at home to update about all the christmas festivities including pictures ... right now I really should be packing - I have no idea how i'm going to fit my load of clothes plus all the christmas presents I've gotten everyone. For now, though, let me leave you with some video clips from America's Funniest Home Videos (best. show. ever.) I've been watching quite a bit of television in between studying for exams and AFV is some of the best of it.





0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0