Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas ... In OAKVILLE!

That is the name of a song I kid you not. It's not a good song ... it's not even remotely tolerable (like Same Old Lang Syne or *gasp* Christmas Shoes)... but it is my hometown's very own christmas song so I gotta represent. I'm pretty sure though that most of the people of Oakville will lie and tell you they've never heard it. I've been settling (sort of) back into to Oakville life and by that I mean I've been feverishly running around doing other people's last minute Christmas shopping. I decided to bring my camera along to capture some of the sights downtown oakville and all around. Check out pictures from the snow storm and my brother's shovelling attire below as well. Here is a link to Jamie Dryden's website (singer and songwriter of Christmas in Oakville): http://www.draytonproductions.com/christmas/



0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0