Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Dangers of Snow

I LOVE snow! I love sports associated with snow, I love watching snow fall, I like snowmen and women. I love snowflakes, I love the look of snow. I love snowballs and snow forts. So when I opened my blinds this morning and saw there was a lovely light dusting of snow on the rooftops and the sidewalks you'd think I'd be happy. But to be honest I was more frustrated than happy. This is because quite frankly snow distracts me. I am trying to study for all my exams, and snow does not help. When I see snow I think of all the things I love about snow and doing in the snow and that it snows at Christmas and then I want to put on christmas music, movies, bake christmas cookies all at once ... instead of studying the subjunctive and indicative conjugations of eo, ire, ii, itum <-- are those even the four principal parts? I don't know because I'm thinking about snowcones ... Sigh... I think I might actually bake those cookies though ...


What I'm Listening To: GWB Fuck You Very Much- Lily Allen

check it: http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/1/fuck_you_very_much_lily_allen/1.html

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0