Sunday, December 28, 2008

Underappreciated Artists Need Love Too


Adele is so underappreciated (I don't even care if those two words actually go together like that or not). Her voice is so lovely and I just thought I might spotlight her here in my own small way. If you haven't already, check out some of her stuff...not just 'Chasing pavements'.


Cold Shoulder, Many Shades of Black, Make You Feel My Love (excellent Bob Dylan cover) are a few of my favourites. Amy's not sending anything decent our way soon I'm sure, Duffy is still coasting with Rockferry so satisfy your need for soulful uk talent with Adele.


I know I know - some will say she's getting a dandy bit of attention - but not enough in my books! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.

my goodness yo!

I got in some majuh (intentional typo) trouble from my boss at work today, and I've been wanting to die alone in a hole.

Sad and bored, I decided to go blog surfing. I never partake in such activity, but my life was already ruined so.. who cares?

The first blog i randomly came upon was yours. After reading your glowing reviews of the Academy Awards, the Grammys, and the Jo Bros (tangent: boo), I was hooked.

BUT when I saw this entry, my soul screamed in agreement (spelling? I really REALLY can't spell. it's my worst quality). AMY is my GIRL. Duffy and Adele are .00001 points behind her. And eff Estelle and her processed music. Understandably, I had to leave a comment.

I love your blogs. LOVES IT.

FYI: please don't think i'm a freak. I'm just some 18yo asian boy in Colorado.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0