Friday, December 12, 2008

When Gingerbread Candy Happens to Good People...

I woke up yesterday morning and checked on our gingerbread house and saw that one candy was missing from the roof. Turns out Calvin had a little snack before leaving that morning. Little did I know that Dorcas would consume an enitire half-rooful of candy later that day. What I also did not realize is what that candy would do to Dorcas. I caught her in her natural habitat acting abnormally ... see below for some of her antics (i.e.knocking on the window at passersby):



Also check out this gingerbread white house! I think ours was comparable, no?


What I'm Listening To: Fistful of Love by Antony and the Johnsons. check it: http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/2/antony_the_johnsons/1.html




0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0