Monday, December 1, 2008

High School Confidential


The title of this post should really be: My Guide To Wasting Valuable Study Time Online, but that seemed a little indulgent and long-winded when I typed it in, so I went with the title of a song, of course! Anyway, I was cruising facebook (another great time-waster) and found an album a friend had made with this site http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ and it is truly GOLDEN! as you can see from the pictures of my housemates and myself - there is no limit to the possibilities ... well actually there is. BUT the pictures do span 5 decades of priceless yearbook photo shells in which you can paste your own face with hilarious results. Basically an hour of precious study time down the drain, but I'm not complaining. Here some more of my favourites ...


Yeah I know - pretty fricken brilliant.



Here's the Actual High School Confidential by Rough Trade: Check it: http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/5/high_school_confidential/1.html

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0