Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tom Jones - Welsh Love

Tom Jones. um .... is there anyone greater? If we didn't have Tom Jones, we wouldn't have 'It's Not Unusual' and if we didn't have 'It's Not Unusual' we wouldn't have Carlton's dance from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. And if we didn't have Carlton's dance the world would be just that little bit less wonderful. Anyway ... the reason I got onto the subject of Mr. Jones in the first place is because I was listening to my pod while working on my English paper and "She's a Lady" came on and my mind automatically jumped to one of my other favourite songs by Jones - DELILAH! It is hilarious in a very dark way and I though I'd share it with you on this grey Saturday afternoon + Tom Jones is Welsh and it's always a good time to listen to Welsh singers.... =) Click Carlton for a treat.


Tom Jones- Delilah
(click on the photo!)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0