Friday, February 27, 2009

I Don't Like Fridays

More specifically I don't like THIS Friday's weather. It's not so much the rain that irks me - it's more the unrelentingly harsh and bullying temperament of Kingston's wind that really does me in. My umbrella decided to eff off and turn inside out 3 times on my way to my 8:30 class this morning. I'm not suprised, though ... I have the worst luck with umbrellas.

On a happier note:
Just like Monday, Friday has its own collection of songs, but while Monday's songs are soooo "poor me blah blah blah" Friday tends to be more upbeat. Here is a cute cover of The Cure's Friday I'm In Love.
P.S. The choir that sings this cover (Scala and Kolacny Brothers) does a bunch of great covers: Creep, I Touch Myself (most hilarious), Every Breathe You Take, Under the Bridge, With or Without You ... the list goes on! and you should definitely check them out!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0