Friday, August 28, 2009

AAden: Aw Hells No Photo


Today I spent an actual-factual full day working my buns off doing finance stuff, so when I got home naturally I wanted to denumb my brain by looking on my trashy gossip websites. And what do I find?! These unintentionally hilarious shots of all the Gosselins playing nice .... well almost all. No surprise, the resident sourpuss, too-cool-for-school, all around "bitch, please" member of the troupe, AAden, was doing his best "I am NOT here" poses for the cameras. But you can't fool me AAden - I've used green, sorry: apple, coloured arrows to point this little him (trying to get out of the shots) out.
I'll give him props for his craftiness though .... examples:

AAden's Hat:
You know he's hiding a makeshift shank under that thing...



AAden's version of Eff Off


AAden's ability to play it cool with strangers:
Helps him make connections to the criminal underground of Pennsylvania or wherever the hell he lives.


He Know's how to get what he wants:
I'm pretty sure this is how he spends most of his days - lying on the couch, feigning illness to incite fights between his sisters.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0