Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall ... and all that nonsense

Are these really making a comeback? Part of me hopes so because I've always thought that when done tastefully, a mirrored wall could be wonderfull. A while back I posted a shot of a kitchen with a mirrored backsplash which I loved and now here is a shot with the whole wall. I still have so apprehension though. A year or two ago I was watching Moving Up and one house had mirrored walls and there seemed to be a concesus that the very idea was gross, passe and had to go first. I felt I had been personally put in my place since I kinda like the old way ... maybe people are starting to see things my way. also look out for scrunchies. I swear those things are gonna make a major comeback and when they do ... I will be there! Not because I like them, just becuase of the I-Told-You-So factor.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0