Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wear is that post?


Working on a longer more thoughtful post I swear, but I've been sidelined by a 89 pg. debrief that's going to be my main companion for the rest of the evening - so instead of delivering that promised post, here is a short one with a link to my new favourite website (honestly this shiz changes weekly)




Love. Love.Love. It's like opening up the trends page of InStyle, and we all now how much fun that is!

Totally, unapologetically all about fashion and the fashionistas who love it, their manifesto proudly states:

"We don't care who you date or if you eat. We only care about what you are wearing."

Now go frolic in this trendy and fashionable wonderland while I work on, well... work.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0