Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good!


oh em gee. I am super excited for Hallowe'en! Today I had no class, and as a result I was twiddling my thumbs and finding any excuse to avoid school work. And so I ended up hitting up James Brett for a bangs trim (impulsiveness + bangs = questionable results) and the Dollarama to find some Hallow e'en decor. I was a little disappointed with their selection though - they didn't even have streamers or fake cobwebs...- the eff?!?? Anyway, I ended buying a giant skelly bones (which I obviously put in the "Burt Reynolds Naked Man" pose), a fake bloody handprint and some orange an black balloons - will have to do. My mum's good at sending me Hallow e'en care packages so I've accumulated some decorations which will fill the gaps. And then there's this:


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Of course if you are in the mood for a good Hallowe'en story there is always the Tale of the Wellington St. Ghost

1 comments:

Ivana said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

pure gold

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0