Friday, October 2, 2009

HBC Olympic Wear



Today the new outfits for Canada's Olympians and anyone else who wishes to shell out for some good old national pridewear were revealed - *lacklustre sigh*. I've posted the only pieces so far which I would consider buying. At least they are better than those fugly shirts the Bay tried to unload on an unsuspecting Canadian public for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing - those were a travesty. Also, As I was perusing the shirts I noticed a design on one of the shirts that looked awfully familiar....

Seems I'm not the only one who thought this design was a little too reminiscent of a certain political party. But seriously kids - let's all try and get along - it IS the Olympics after all.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0