Sunday, October 18, 2009

Julius, we need to talk.

AHHHH - my computer is driving me CARAZY. More so than usual even. On average I contemplate throwing my computer out the window or at the very least punching in the screen about 5-10 times a day. Today however I have been on the verge of technological destruction about twice as much and 10x more intensely. Firstly my computer, Julius or Jules for short, did its regular "I don't feel like loading that page, so deal" and "Shockwave don't work" dance right off the bat this morning. Then it proceeded to have what I can only describe as the laptop version of an epileptic fit in which all the items on my desktop disappeared then reappeared constantly until I finally shut the computer off completely and manually (I do this about 5 times a day). I downloaded a couple new songs to refresh my pod then hooked up 'podulus maximus'. I then had to manually disconnect my ipod because my computer had frozen AGAIN. I came back to my pod a little while ago and it is ENTIRELY empty - this is some Lovely-bones-shit. I have a feeling my computerknows I've been searching for a new laptop and has decided to go out with a bang. I was trying to print out cost summaries for new laptops the other day and my computer was all "Awww Hells NO! Not Like THIS!" .... I swear Jules knows. I wish I could be like the girl in the first picture - in control and master of my computer ... however I feel more like the chick below...Fun Quesyion of the Dat (yes i know there's a typo but I'm kinda in love with it):


How long did it take me to draft this nifty post?
(a) 10 minutes
(b) 15 minutes
(c) 10 minutes for writing - 45 minutes misc computer-taming (aka loading blogger, pictures, dealing with frozen browser etc.)


If you picked a or b - u iz stoopid.


pictures from picassoswoman on flickr

3 comments:

Julius said...

yo,

to all da readers of carriage clock shove it, dis b juuuuuulius (don't wear it out)

the readers need to know that i've been used and abused (dropped) for over three years now and it be time for ma retirement.

p-p-p-p-p-eaceeeee,

jjjjjulius

catalina said...

yo caitie,

lisTen (pronounce the T)

this is catalina (like the island) look i have the solution to yo laptop situamation. My cuzin Juan he has sweet hook ups, he has a store on jarvis, beside the homeless shelter. well it's not like a real store in da sense that it has a roof and a door and windowz, its like him standing on the street with lots of CDs and laptops in a shopping cart.

jus tell me wha cha need, like brand, and i'mma gonna hook u up.

peace, love, and government subsidized housing,

catalin-a (yo i added the hyphen, like it?)

cait said...

Catalina:
your comment
"Peace, Love, and government subsidized housing"

ALMOST made my computer woes worthwhile.

Julius:
get off my blog - this is some big brother shit

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0