Thursday, January 15, 2009

new post ... computer says no

I know it's been a while since my last post and I know that shamelessly plugging a show now years old is completely unacceptable as a post in itself, but I, like most Canadian university students have just returned back to my lovely studies and now have no time for anything other than the occasional Property Virgins episode or my strenuous latin translations. So, be that as it may - please watch this show. Little Britain is crude, disgusting, shameless, borderline racist and I absolutely adore it. I can't recommend any particular scene or episode because my love of the show developed over many episodes and trying to pick one above all would be doing a diservice to the show as a whole. At first I didn't find the show exceptional, but as familiar characters began to pop up every episode I began to find myself at home with the totally ridiculous cast of characters brought to life by Mr. David Walliams and Matt Lucas. favourite characters include Vicky Pollard, Marjorie Dawes, Carol Beer, Sebastian, and of course Daffyd (the only gay in the village). check out some funny bits from Little Britian HERE! HERE! HERE! and HERE!


What I'm Listening to: Spiralling by Keane
(click the photo to havew a listen)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0