Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Now This IS Rojo Caliente

Meagan has released a new video... and that's all i'm going to say about that. check out "I Need to Know" HERE! I'm not going to go down the dark and twisted path of reviewing the song and video myself because this one hits a little too close to home. I go to the same school and know someone who lives on the same floor as Meagan in residence and I fancy myself somewhat classy, so I'll just let the video seep into the consciousness of popular culture on campus and (panama?) and let others do what they do best with this kind of 'music'. I will say that my favourite part of this song is the little twinkling at the beginning very 80's, very Tiffany - nicely done rojo cali - I mean Meagan. let me leave you with these thoughts: I need to know, is there any good in all this bad?


Detox your ears with what I'm actually listening to: What Katie Did - By the Libertines (click the picture!)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0