Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AMABO

Did you know that OBAMA Backwards is AMABO and that amabo in latin means "I love"? I knew I was studying Classics for some reason! So as the entire world probably knows Mr. Barack Obama become the 44th President of the United States of America today and if you had a T.V. on at all you also know that every single station (excepting TREEHOUSE and SLICE) was broadcasting the inauguration live. I won't beat you over the head with details because lets be honest - we all saw it if we wanted to and if we didn't we just don't care enough. I did chuck when Obama jumped the gun in repeating his name when getting sworn in and then couldn't remember another part and needed to be prompted - that's about the time when I turned off the T.V. because it made me feel awkward and embarrassed for him.



What I'm Listening To: I Try - Ben Taylor (yes Taylor as in James Taylor's son)

1 comments:

ivana m. said...

haha i just decided to quickly write a post and i thought, "hmm i havent checked caitie's blog in a while..."

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0