Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm LOST

Time travel is confusing - I just don't get it. Lost's new season debuted and and basically turned my mind to mush trying to figure it out. I don't like reading or watching stories involving time travel because it is beyond my brain's capability to understand them. I've already taken issue with this seasons take on time travel. Riddle me this: If only the survivors are swinging through time ... then why did the whole island move at the end of last season (implying that it is infact the whole island moving through time? But wait why would the whole island move when it's clear it's been there for millions of years so a three 3year leap in time should not effect it [evidence: four-toed foot] - unless the fact that the button in the hatch was not pushed realy did make the island visible ...) ew thought vomit is gross.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0