Friday, November 6, 2009

The Whole (soft, moisturizing and smooth) Story

A week ago I blogged about a friend's unreasonable obsession with Nivea hand cream. And though I didn't lie or make any false claims, I also wasn't completely honest about my own relationship with hand cream, or perhaps more appropriately: hand creams.


The above is a photo of some of my various hand creams and body butters. I realize it's a bit much, but I can't help it. In fact - I blame my mother. Out of all those products pictured, I've personally purchased 2. My mum is the one who gives me most of these. One might call her my supplier - it wouldn't be far fetched to do so. Though, I'm not so innocent as to refuse hand creams and body butters when generously offered or gifted, I definitely don't demand them like my fellow blogette. And in that sense I think I'll stay comfy up here on my high horse.

1 comments:

ivana m. said...

omg that nivea cream is the BEST of all of the nivea creams.

creme de la creme!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0