Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Mum is the Best

Besides all her other wonderful attributes and the amazing things she does for me, there is this:

Today I was complaining about my seminar course, in particular: group work. It has been the cause of a great deal of stress lately and my mum's response was:

"You always have these problems in groups because you are a natural born leader."

Plain and simple as that is it? I'll take it.

This pick-me-up-phrase is almost as good as "It's going to be AWESOME, I just know it!" - I'm pretty sure she told me that one before a major highschool presentation - and I'm pretty sure that presentation was awesome, just as she predicted.

1 comments:

ivana m. said...

haha i LOVE that pic of you, so ghetto

"ya i'm decked out in baby gap, you wanna fight?!?"

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0