Friday, November 6, 2009

Pot Belly Bonanza

According to my calculations - every wannabe, blonde ambitionist, pseudo starlet will have a pot belly pig by the end of the month. And here I thought only George Clooney and country folk had pigs for pets ... wrong! While I agree that baby pot belly pigs, a la the telus piglet, are oh-so-cute, I hate that they are being made into a celebrity trend. Only one thing can come as a result of it - stupid girls buying a baby pig and not understanding that it will eventually, and probably sooner rather than later, turn into this:

At which point they will no longer be able, nor have interest in taking care of it. *sad*. This is why I will limit my indulgence in this trend to searching "pot belly piglet" on Google Images .... oh and working out with Miss Piggy, obviously.

And just so you guys know: That second picture above is actually the same cute piggy as in the first one - just full grown. And his name is Sparky. And he has his very own website, because he's that kind of cool: http://www.sparkythepig.com/. And apparently hes loves to chill to music - which makes him my favourite thing in life.
One more thing: Judging from this picture --> he is also the kindred spirit of my dog Angus. And I'm about all pig pictured out for today .... Psyche!!!!! There is NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY PIGGY PICTURES!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0