Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Coming ....


So I realized I have less than two weeks of class left and only another two weeks of exams after that and then I'm done. Graduated, booted out into the cold, cold world that is real life. Except not really because I'm going to school elsewhere next year. So technically I have one more summer to milk the student attitude and lifestyle I've become so accustomed to (with some changes). And it's a good thing because boy am I not ready to grow up - at ALL. So instead of making a list of personal Goalatudes (which last year went quite well, actually) I am going to be brainstorming things I want to do with friends or fun things to do on my own. I also fully expect to enlist the help of my fellow blogette and bring some healthy ridiculousness to the blogosphere by documenting my fresh graduate antics in what shall henceforth be called The Real (non)Housewives of Oakville (season 3 because this will be the 3rd summer we are actively up in each other's business). Until then .....

Here's a little something to get you in the mood for summer craziness:

2 comments:

ivana m. said...

I am SO excited!

Nova Scotia, meet the RHO Oakville!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0