Saturday, March 27, 2010

Congratulations

I've just begun to listen to MGMT's new album Congratulations. So any feeling I have about it is extremely fresh. I haven't had time to completely let it seep in, nor have I decided whether I really like it. Overall first impressions though is that it is pretty good and I definitely want to listen to it again. Oracular Spectacular was a perfect album for the summer of 2008 and I hope that Congratulations will fit into this niche on my ipod as well. The album will officially be released in the next few weeks but for now the band is graciously streaming it HERE, and since this graciousness was prompted by a premature leak, I'm sure one would be able to download the entire thing for their listening pleasure elsewhere.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0